- Some of the Best Things to Do in Sedona, AZ
- Everything You Need to Know About Forest Park in Oregon
- What Are the Best Things to Do at the Biltmore Estate?
- Why You Need to Visit McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary
- 4 of the Best Restaurants near Santa Rosa, CA
- Some of the Best Tour Guides for Snorkeling in Key West
- How to Spend an Afternoon at the Baltimore National Aquarium
- 4 of the Best Annual Events at the Market Square in Pittsburgh
- The Most Interesting Exhibits at the Daytona Museum of Arts and Sciences
- The Best Places for Whale Watching in Northern California
- What Is the Pennsylvania National Fire Museum?
- Some of the Most Scenic Hikes in Washington State
- How to Spend an Afternoon at the Williamsburg Historic District
- 4 of the Best Features of Chimney Rock State Park
- Los Padres National Forest Is One of the Best Places to Explore
- What You’ll See at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- How to Plan a Trip to the St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- Spend a Day at the Daytona International Speedway
- 3 Beautiful Places for Northern Michigan Getaways
- Some of the Best Places to Go Skiing Near Denver, Colorado
- 3 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in New Jersey
- How to Find the Best Shopping in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Your Guide to the Most Romantic Things To Do in Virginia
- Everything You Need to Know About Kittatinny Valley State Park
- Some of the Best Exhibits at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Why You Need to Visit the Mississippi Petrified Forest
- Select Registry and TripAdvisor Recognize 290 Select Properties
- A Dozen Hidden Travel Gems In Michigan
- The Top 3 Things To Do In Napa Valley If You Don’t Like Wine
- 5 of The Most Romantic Things to Do in Vermont
- Everything You Need To Know About The Chautauqua Institution
- 4 of the Most Beautiful Events at the Sonnenberg Gardens
- 3 Ways To Celebrate The Natchez Tricentennial
- Get Inspired at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Vote For Select Registry’s USA TODAY 10Best Nominees
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Author Archives: Select Registry
Are you looking for a new vacation destination? Consider visiting Sedona, Arizona! This desert town is surrounded by spectacular red rock buttes, steep canyon walls, and pine forests. It is also known for its mild climate and vibrant arts community. Spend a day shopping and dining in Uptown Sedona, or enjoy some rugged outdoor recreation at Red Rock State Park. Whatever you choose, we promise your trip will be one for the books! Here are some of our favorite things to do in Sedona, AZ.
Find out how you can earn travel points while visiting Sedona with our Select Rewards Program!
At 5,157 acres, Forest Park in Portland, Oregon is one of the largest urban forests in the United States. The park stretches for nearly seven miles along the eastern slope of the Tualatin Mountains and overlooks Northwest Portland. With plenty of trails, fire lanes, and roads to explore, Forest Park in Oregon gives visitors a true northwest forest experience. And you don’t even have to leave the Portland city limits! Here are some of our favorite things to do there.
Find out how you can earn travel points while visiting Forest Park in Oregon with our Select Rewards Program!
Known as the largest home in America, the Biltmore Estate is a must-see attraction in Asheville, North Carolina. This 178,926 square foot mansion was constructed by George Vanderbilt in the late 1800’s and features 65 fireplaces, an indoor pool, and a bowling alley. It also sits on 8,000 acres of spectacular gardens and grounds. Whether you’re interested in history, dining, shopping, or outdoor recreation, a trip to the Biltmore should be on your bucket list! Here are some of our favorite things to do there.
Find out how you can earn travel points while visiting the Biltmore Estate with our Select Rewards Program!
Rated the #1 attraction in West Palm Beach, Florida, McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary is a non-profit wildlife rehabilitation facility that’s home to over 200 animals. Director Mark McCarthy has worked professionally with animals since 1972. He has experience with a wide range of species and has studied wildlife in the US, Mexico, Panama, Colombia, and Tanzania. Today, guests can visit McCarthy’s for guided tours, hands-on programs, and more! Here are some of the things you’ll see there.
Find out how you can earn travel points while visiting McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary with our Select Rewards Program!
Sonoma County, California is well-known for its world-class restaurant scene, and Santa Rosa is no exception. Located about 30 miles northeast of Sonoma, this beautiful city offers a variety of cuisine and is an ideal destination for foodies. Whether you’re craving steak, seafood, or something a little more exotic, you’ll find it all at the best restaurants near Santa, Rosa, CA. Here are a few of our favorites.
Did you know that Key West has the largest living coral reef in North America? This fragile ecosystem stretches for 220 miles along the southeast coast of Florida and provides specialized habitats for nearly 1,400 plant and animal species. When you go snorkeling in Key West, you’ll swim in warm, clear water surrounded by tropical fish. Turtles, rays, and lobsters also make use of the living reef. Whether you’re an experienced snorkeler or just starting out, exploring the reef is sure to be the highlight of your Key West vacation! Here are some of our favorite snorkel tours.
Named one of the best aquariums in the United States, the Baltimore National Aquarium attracts 1.5 million visitors each year. It was built in 1981 and showcases a myriad of aquatic treasures, from amphibians and fish to mammals and reptiles. With over two million gallons of water and close to 20,000 animals, you can discover something new every time you visit. Here are some things you should know about the aquarium.
Find out how you can earn travel points on your trip to the Baltimore National Aquarium with our Select Rewards Program!
Pittsburgh’s Market Square is a public space located in downtown Pittsburgh at the intersection of Forbes Avenue and Market Street. Established in the late 1700s, the square was home to the first courthouse, jail, and newspaper west of the Atlantic Plain. Today, the historic square is a social and cultural hub with a wide variety of restaurants and retailers. It even hosts family-friendly events throughout the year. Whether you’re an area local or just passing through, an afternoon at the Market Square in Pittsburgh is a must! Here are some of our favorite things to do there.
The Museum of Arts & Sciences in Daytona Beach is a not-for-profit educational institution that was founded in 1955. Located on a Florida nature preserve, the facility hosts over 30,000 objects including artifacts, artwork, furniture, and fossils related to regional natural history. Whether you’re interested in fine art or outer space, the Daytona Museum of Arts and Sciences truly has something for everyone. Here are just a few of the things you’ll see there.
Find out how you can earn travel points on your trip to the Daytona Museum of Arts and Sciences with our Select Rewards Program!
Is whale watching in Northern California on your bucket list? You’re in luck! This popular and unforgettable activity is available to visitors in the winter, spring, summer, and fall. An estimated 22,000 Eastern Pacific gray whales pass through Pacific Coast waters from December to March, and warm summer months are characterized by the migration of blue whales and humpback whales. From the cliffs of Mendocino to the San Francisco Bay, there are plenty of places to enjoy whale watching in Northern California. Here are a few of our favorites.