- 5 of The Best Romantic Things to Do in North Carolina
- The Mystic Aquarium: What You Need to Know
- Why You Need to See Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- 5 of the Most Unique Things to Do in Marshall, MI
- You Need to See these New Mexico Attractions
- How to Explore Grounds For Sculpture
- 8 of the Best Historic Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 of the Most Romantic Things to do in Georgia This Weekend
- 6 of the Best Things to Do in Shenandoah Valley
- Why are the Ladew Topiary Gardens So Famous?
- 9 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in Massachusetts
- 10 Best Restaurants in Atlanta
- Relive The Best Moments At The Baseball Hall Of Fame
- 10 Popular Things to Do in Sedona AZ
- Best Cities To See The Total Eclipse Of The Sun
- Outdoor Lovers: 4 Things To Do In West Virginia
- 8 Gazebos Perfect For Romantic Getaways
- Most Impressive Lighthouses In Florida
- Top 3 Reasons To Take A Colorado Vacation
- Shop, Dine & See: 3 Things To Do In Missouri
- Best Cities in North Carolina For Each Season
- 3 Luxurious Things To Do In Newport, RI
- 3 Things To Do In Wisconsin For Cheese Lovers
- 5 Oklahoma Parks Worth Wearing Bug Spray For
- 6 Things To Do In Tennessee For Nature Lovers
- 4 Beautiful Lighthouses in Michigan
- 5 Things To Do In Texas You Can’t Do Anywhere Else
- 4 of the Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in the US
- Best Lake Vacations in the US
- 9 Scenic Lighthouses in Maine
- Top 21 Places With Beautiful Flowers
- 4 Cities for Civil War History Buffs
- Best Pools To Escape To This Summer
- 11 Famous Places You’ve Seen on TV
- Most Beautiful Gardens in the US
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Author Archives: Luther
Planning for your family summer vacation requires a bit of advanced thinking. At Select Registry, we always want to make it easy for you, so we have decided to put together a list of great Inns in Virginia, one of the great getaway states:
Prospect Hill Plantation Inn
This award-winning 1723 manor with original 18th-century dependencies, which includes former slave quarters, sits only 15 miles from Charlottesville in an exquisite countryside setting. With beamed ceilings, working fireplaces, antique-and-quilt decorated rooms, whirlpool tubs, double Jacuzzis, and private balconies, guest accommodations include a cabin, cottage, or suite.You can enjoy all the high-end amenities you and your family deserve.
With its breathtaking views and awe-inspiring terrain, Northern California is one of the top picks for holiday travel. From the cosmopolitan atmosphere of San Francisco to the wineries of the famed Napa Valley and from the beauty of the snow-capped Sierra Nevada Mountains to the wonders of Yosemite National Park, taking a family vacation in Northern California is one of the best ways to ignite your imagination and sense of adventure.
Traveling with the family can be a great pleasure, especially when you book a getaway at a great vacation spot where everyone can benefit from the activities and adventures. At Select Registry, we always have ideas for where to go, with exceptional inns and bed & breakfasts to stay in to make your holiday complete.
Here are our current top 9 recommendations that will give you some ideas of what you can find across the country:
When thinking about vacation getaway ideas for the entire family we are usually reminded of popular resorts that offer a gamut of activities under one roof. At Select Registry, we have decided to suggest some excellent alternatives that are slightly under the tourist radar. The short list below will give you a taste of something different, exceptional, and captivating for you and the kids:
Trout Point Lodge of Nova Scotia
With so many visitors coming to the state of Washington, D.C., we at Select Registry are proud to represent a few of the most desirable locations to hang your hat. Here is our short list of favorites that are ideal for any type of travel need, providing guests with the ultimate in hospitality, comfort, and convenience.
Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Historic Dupont Circle only 12 blocks from the White House, this grand 1883 Richardson Romanesque mansion sits on a tree lined avenue just minutes away from museums, art galleries, antique stores, great restaurants, and so much more.
Fresh air, rolling hills, vistas that open up for miles… these are the things that make us feel free and easy. When combined with excellent hospitality and sensitivity to your absolute well-being, you have the perfect formula for a great vacation getaway. Here are just a few examples of what you can expect from a top bed & breakfast location in the lush countryside:
We love Kentucky. It is one of our favorite states here at Select Registry, especially in view of the beautiful bed & breakfasts you can find there. Harking back to more gracious times, one feels indelibly pampered in Kentucky, where hospitality and ease go hand in hand.
In celebration of the Bluegrass State, we decided to do a piece on some of the top bed & breakfast destinations with the best gourmet breakfasts. Here are our top three listings, all ready, willing, and able to give you the kind of luxurious and peaceful getaway you deserve:
Central Park Bed & Breakfast
All of the Inns listed at Select Registry hold the distinction of being exceptional locations. We are proud to represent each and every one of them and can say that we are fortunate to have such flawless listings to recommend to those of you who visit our site. Today we would like to feature a few of our current top inn choices in America for their impeccable hospitality. As some of the most sought after bed & breakfasts in the country, these are just a small sampling of what is to be expected when searching for the best in a vacation getaway.
Staying in a historic bed & breakfast is one of the most unique experiences you can have on a vacation getaway. There’s something about being encompassed by a particular period within a home that has a story to tell. It is also a sensation of being a part of another time, feeling what it must have been like to inhabit a world where time seemed to move more slowly, extending moments into a kind of timelessness.
At Select Registry, we believe in setting aside time to relax and let go of life’s daily cares. Perhaps this is why we devoted ourselves to providing you with so many delightful choices when it comes to choosing a getaway.
No matter what the season, you shouldn’t need a reason to go on a holiday. And to us, this means going somewhere where you can be catered to and pampered the way you deserve.
In service to our mission to help you enjoy life to its fullest, we decided to help you find an inn in Cape Cod that will allow you to pamper your self and revitalize your spirit.