- The Mystic Aquarium: What You Need to Know
- Why You Need to See Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- 5 of the Most Unique Things to Do in Marshall, MI
- You Need to See these New Mexico Attractions
- How to Explore Grounds For Sculpture
- 8 of the Best Historic Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 of the Most Romantic Things to do in Georgia This Weekend
- 6 of the Best Things to Do in Shenandoah Valley
- Why are the Ladew Topiary Gardens So Famous?
- 9 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in Massachusetts
- 10 Best Restaurants in Atlanta
- Relive The Best Moments At The Baseball Hall Of Fame
- 10 Popular Things to Do in Sedona AZ
- Best Cities To See The Total Eclipse Of The Sun
- Outdoor Lovers: 4 Things To Do In West Virginia
- 8 Gazebos Perfect For Romantic Getaways
- Most Impressive Lighthouses In Florida
- Top 3 Reasons To Take A Colorado Vacation
- Shop, Dine & See: 3 Things To Do In Missouri
- Best Cities in North Carolina For Each Season
- 3 Luxurious Things To Do In Newport, RI
- 3 Things To Do In Wisconsin For Cheese Lovers
- 5 Oklahoma Parks Worth Wearing Bug Spray For
- 6 Things To Do In Tennessee For Nature Lovers
- 4 Beautiful Lighthouses in Michigan
- 5 Things To Do In Texas You Can’t Do Anywhere Else
- 4 of the Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in the US
- Best Lake Vacations in the US
- 9 Scenic Lighthouses in Maine
- Top 21 Places With Beautiful Flowers
- 4 Cities for Civil War History Buffs
- Best Pools To Escape To This Summer
- 11 Famous Places You’ve Seen on TV
- Most Beautiful Gardens in the US
- Best Places for Civil War History Buffs
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Author Archives: Carl Caudle
While our Vacation of a Lifetime grand prize winners were exploring the Lone Star State, runners-up Roger and Mary Coe used their Select Registry gift certificate for an autumn trip to coastal Maine.
Our timing was perfect for another wonderful stay at the Blue Hill Inn, a charming B&B in the seaside village of Blue Hill, Maine. The fall colors of the trees painted the hills with a kaleidoscope of colors which was illuminated by the sun and blended by a gentle breeze.
Known for its ruggedly beautiful coastline and spectacular natural wonders, the Oregon Coast offers some of America’s most breathtaking scenery. From the invigorating waters and stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, to rolling hills dotted by refined wineries and the rustic wilderness and majestic mountains, the state has so much to offer travelers. Select Registry is proud to feature the very best of Oregon’s bed and breakfast gems, a few of which we’ll name here.
Capital elegance in Portland at the historic White House
You don’t have to be a millionaire to have a wedding that makes you and your guests feel like royalty. Our Select Registry Inns boast some of the most exceptional settings in which to take your vows and celebrate the event, with hospitality that matches the finest and grandest hotels in the nation. Below you will find just a few selections that will help you create the right magic for your wedding, without having to break the bank.
The Iris Inn Bed & Breakfast
At Select Registry, we know that many of you are looking for the perfect romantic getaway for those moments when you need to reconnect with your loved one. We have decided to focus on New Hampshire b&b’s to bring you some of our favorite spots in this beautiful state.
Home Hill Country Inn
In Plainfield, New Hampshire on the edge of the Connecticut River on the border of Vermont, this Federal style Inn boasts gorgeous views from every angle. Enjoy the elegantly furnished rooms, top-notch service, and gracious hospitality that make Home Hill Country Inn a favorite for those looking for romance in a highly intimate setting.
The magnificent state of Oregon is known for many things, not the least of which are its historic and culturally rich towns. Surrounded by awe-inspiring nature, you can go just about anywhere in Oregon and still be in the midst of some of the greenest landscapes, breathing the purest air you can find.
Land with Purity and Splendor
Here at Select Registry, we celebrate one of the country’s most extraordinary states, with its wild coastline, majestic mountains, and rolling valleys dotted with world-class vineyards. Oregon is truly a place where you can enjoy a retreat in the best that nature has to offer, taking advantage of perfectly appointed scenic inns that provide the ultimate in hospitality.
A Prime Location for the Ideal Getaway
You’ve been together for a long time, and maybe you’ve made it a practice to get away on a regular basis through the years. Or maybe it’s only now that you are deciding to take the time to venture out to new areas around the country, or to celebrate an anniversary, or just to take some time in a fresh environment to renew your vision of the world and each other.
Just Right for Seniors
Select Registry offers several unique properties that can provide a truly unforgettable setting and an unparalleled experience for your wedding day. These gorgeous bed and breakfast inns of Washington State offer a singular setting of tranquility and beauty to frame your special event. From majestic Olympic mountain views to the stunning sights of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, whether rustic village charm or elegant, luxurious private vineyards, there are so many unique places that can make your wedding day as unique as your life together.
There are so many reasons to be attracted to the Evergreen state, not the least of which is the juxtaposition of so much culture along with an endless opportunity to enjoy big nature at its best. Take your pick of Select Registry inns in the area. Depending on the kind of getaway you want to enjoy, whether it is to take part in all that an exceptional city like Portland has to offer or to bask in the vast luxury of Washington’s natural resources, there is an inn perfect for your visit.
You don’t need a reason to get away. When you feel like you’ve had enough of the regular life, it’s time to book something that will take you out of your routine and into a few days of altered reality.
Enhancing Your Perspective on Life
There are some exceptional choices when it comes to luxury bed and breakfast locations, and at Select Registry we have already picked out a few located in some of the most majestic areas in New York. We believe that taking the time to breathe in fresh air, take in new surroundings, and enjoy time for yourself is the best way to enhance your perspective on life. Please take a look, and then let us know which of these marvelous five tickle your fancy.