- The Top 3 Things To Do In Napa Valley If You Don’t Like Wine
- 5 of The Most Romantic Things to Do in Vermont
- Everything You Need To Know About The Chautauqua Institution
- 4 of the Most Beautiful Events at the Sonnenberg Gardens
- 3 Ways To Celebrate The Natchez Tricentennial
- Get Inspired at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Vote For Select Registry’s USA TODAY 10Best Nominees
- How to Explore The Beautiful Emlen Physick Estate
- Have a Day of Fun at The Jackson Zoo
- The Best National Parks in the USA to Celebrate 100 Years
- Everything You Need to Know About The Historic Rossetter House Museum
- 5 of The Best Romantic Things to Do in North Carolina
- The Mystic Aquarium: What You Need to Know
- Why You Need to See Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- 5 of the Most Unique Things to Do in Marshall, MI
- You Need to See these New Mexico Attractions
- How to Explore Grounds For Sculpture
- 8 of the Best Historic Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 of the Most Romantic Things to do in Georgia This Weekend
- 6 of the Best Things to Do in the Shenandoah Valley
- Why are the Ladew Topiary Gardens So Famous?
- 9 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in Massachusetts
- 10 Best Restaurants in Atlanta
- Relive The Best Moments At The Baseball Hall Of Fame
- 10 Popular Things to Do in Sedona AZ
- Best Cities To See The Total Eclipse Of The Sun
- Outdoor Lovers: 4 Things To Do In West Virginia
- 8 Gazebos Perfect For Romantic Getaways
- Most Impressive Lighthouses In Florida
- The Top 3 Reasons To Take A Colorado Vacation
- Shop, Dine & See: 3 Things To Do In Missouri
- Best Cities in North Carolina For Each Season
- 3 Luxurious Things To Do In Newport, RI
- 3 Things To Do In Wisconsin For Cheese Lovers
- 5 Oklahoma Parks Worth Wearing Bug Spray For
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Monthly Archives: July 2014
The northwestern corner of North America is a truly special region. Sweeping vistas featuring majestic mountains and pristine shorelines await visitors of the Pacific northwest. One great way to enjoy both the Canadian and American experience in this area is to take a ride on the Black Ball Ferry Line between Port Angeles, Washington and Victoria, British Columbia. Both cities are beautiful and full of exciting things to do and see, and the 90 minute journey from port to port is a wonderful experience. And with a Select Registry member on either side of the ferry’s route, you can enjoy fine accommodations in Port Angeles or Victoria! Here are a few things to know about the Black Ball Ferry Line.
If you’ve ever wanted to add a sea journey to your travel itinerary, then Nova Star Cruises are an amazing opportunity for you! Cruise on a luxurious ship departing from Portland, Maine to the beautiful shores of Nova Scotia. These 10 hour journeys across the Gulf of Maine offer great opportunities for dining, entertainment, and of course taking in the beauty of the waters surrounding you. Nova Star Cruises are an amazing and unique way to see New England and Nova Scotia!
One of the best things about the Select Registry network of bed & breakfasts, inns, and small luxury hotels is that there are so many different places to explore, and you’re guaranteed to have an enjoyable stay. One of the most vibrant and fascinating cities in the Pacific North West is Portland, Oregon. Great natural beauty, rich culture and entertainment awaits you in Portland and one place to see big name acts is the Moda Center. Read on to find out about some of the upcoming Moda Center events in Portland.
California is packed full of breath taking places to see and unforgettable things to do. One place that is a must see when in the area is the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. Located at the base of the Sierra foothills in California, the Recreation Area is a state park on and around the beautiful Folsom Lake. When you are traveling California, make time to stop by this incredible place and experience the area. With opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing, and boating, you are sure to find something you love to do in this picturesque place. We here at Select Registry want you to experience the area to its best, so we put together a few things to know about the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area.
Nestled on the coast in the western region of Michigan, Holland is a beautiful city filled with hidden gems just waiting to be found. Not only is the city full of interesting things to do, it is also located near the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, offering breath taking views. The charming city features fantastic museums, restaurants, quaint shops, and more. With so many things to do in Holland MI, it might be difficult deciding what is worth your time and that you will enjoy. We here at Select Registry want you to make the most of your time when in the area, so we have put together a list of things to do in Holland MI to help in planning your trip to the area.
The Eastern Shore of Maryland lies on the east side of Chesapeake Bay. This beautiful area in Maryland is a fantastic place to start your visit to the state. With its beautiful scenery and rich history, the Eastern Shore of Maryland offers many awesome opportunities, including a Select Registry experience. From intriguing museums to top-notch restaurants, there is something in the area for everyone to enjoy. Read on to find out what the Eastern Shore of Maryland has in store for you on your next visit!
Whether you enjoy sipping on a glass of wine, experiencing the beautiful countryside or munching on top-notch cuisine, the state of Washington offers something for everyone! As you are planning your trip to Washington, don’t forget about the beautiful area of Walla Walla. Full of picturesque sites and things to do, there is nothing more fun than visiting some Walla Walla Wineries. And with Washington Inns in the area, you know you’ll have a relaxing stay. Here are just a few of our favorite Walla Walla wineries that you should check out.
Florida is a place full of interesting attractions and areas to visit. If you are interested in taking in beautiful beaches, attractions, and learning about the US space program, then you should check out Space Coast Florida. This section of the Atlantic Coast was named for the Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. It is the perfect destination for a getaway of any length and you can pack in as much or as little as you want during your time there. And with Select Registry properties and great Florida bed and breakfasts in the area, you know you’ll have a relaxing and restoring stay. Read on to find out more about the great things awaiting at Space Coast Florida.
The Pacific North West is a region full of beautiful sights to see and places to visit. When exploring Washington state, you should definitely check out Cape Disappointment State Park. Contrary to the name, a day spent marveling at the natural wonder of this special place will be anything but a disappointment. So read on to find out why you should hang out at Cape Disappointment State Park in Washington.
More than 19,000 acres of coastal wilderness, parks, open space and marine preserves surround Laguna. Walking, cycling, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking and bird watching are some of the great activities found in Southern California. When you are planning where to visit on your next vacation, make sure to check out all the interesting things to do in Southern California. One of visitors’ favorite things to do in the Laguna Beach area is hike. The best place to wander through is Crystal Cove State Park. Plus, Select Registry has a beautiful property in the area to make your trip extra special. Here are a few of our top picked Crystal Cove hiking trails.