- Your Guide to the Most Romantic Things To Do in Virginia
- Everything You Need to Know About Kittatinny Valley State Park
- Some of the Best Exhibits at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Why You Need to Visit the Mississippi Petrified Forest
- Select Registry and TripAdvisor Recognize 290 Select Properties
- A Dozen Hidden Travel Gems In Michigan
- The Top 3 Things To Do In Napa Valley If You Don’t Like Wine
- 5 of The Most Romantic Things to Do in Vermont
- Everything You Need To Know About The Chautauqua Institution
- 4 of the Most Beautiful Events at the Sonnenberg Gardens
- 3 Ways To Celebrate The Natchez Tricentennial
- Get Inspired at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Vote For Select Registry’s USA TODAY 10Best Nominees
- How to Explore The Beautiful Emlen Physick Estate
- Have a Day of Fun at The Jackson Zoo
- The Best National Parks in the USA to Celebrate 100 Years
- Everything You Need to Know About The Historic Rossetter House Museum
- 5 of The Best Romantic Things to Do in North Carolina
- The Mystic Aquarium: What You Need to Know
- Why You Need to See Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- 5 of the Most Unique Things to Do in Marshall, MI
- You Need to See these New Mexico Attractions
- How to Explore Grounds For Sculpture
- 8 of the Best Historic Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 of the Most Romantic Things to do in Georgia This Weekend
- 6 of the Best Things to Do in the Shenandoah Valley
- Why are the Ladew Topiary Gardens So Famous?
- 9 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in Massachusetts
- 10 Best Restaurants in Atlanta
- Relive The Best Moments At The Baseball Hall Of Fame
- 10 Popular Things to Do in Sedona AZ
- Best Cities To See The Total Eclipse Of The Sun
- Outdoor Lovers: 4 Things To Do In West Virginia
- 8 Gazebos Perfect For Romantic Getaways
- Most Impressive Lighthouses In Florida
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Monthly Archives: February 2014
• February 1 – April 30, 2014
• Treasure Hunting Season in Gold Beach
• February, March and April are all a part of Treasure Hunting Season in Gold Beach, Oregon. There are glass floats hidden on the beaches for visitors to discover and keep. And if you bring your float by the Visitor Center, you’ll be entered to win a monthly drawing. There are also some Gold Beach Myrtlewood coins hidden in the Caches around town … Same goes for this treasure when it comes to the monthly drawing. Find the coin, and it’s yours to keep!
There is a lot of early American history and heritage in Delaware, along with some stunning Inns to stay in as you explore. At Select Registry, we are always interested in showcasing our exceptional listings, and in this spirit we would like to present two top Delaware Inns that are just minutes from sights that will fill your days with interest and exploration.
In Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, where vacation resorts trace all the way back to 1873, the Bellmoor Inn & Spa is a perfect example of an exclusive resort hotel where you can relax while being only minutes away from beautiful scenery and exceptional activities.
Hey ladies! Pack your bags and leave the guys behind for this one. The Northwest Women’s Show will celebrate its 26th year in Seattle! It’s happening at the CenturyLink Field Event Center from March 21st through March 23rd, 2014.
The event will honor Northwest women entrepreneurs and will feature several expert speakers, including Stacy Lill, Janea Dahl, Marianne Binetti, and Deanna Minich.
• Stacy Lill is co-founder of O Wines. Her mission is to fund college scholarships for low income, capable young women so they can achieve their greatest potential. Each purchase of O Wines Chardonnay and Red Blend helps send young women to college through the Opportunity for Success Scholarship program.
Shop hundreds of quality, New England-made items that can’t be found anywhere else. The 30th annual New England Made Show is the show to find the best products from New England giftware and specialty food producers. There will be more than 250 exhibitors, no imports, and high-quality and unique items. Products will include home decor, pottery, apparel, accessories, jewelry, toys and games, candles, books, cards and prints, glassware, bath and body products, furniture, spices, candy, sauces, gourmet mixes, baked goods and other specialty food items. The show attracts more than 2,500 national and international buyers who expect the highest quality New-England-made products each year. This year’s show will be held March 15th through March 17th at the Portland Sports Complex in Portland, Maine.
Planning for your family summer vacation requires a bit of advanced thinking. At Select Registry, we always want to make it easy for you, so we have decided to put together a list of great Inns in Virginia, one of the great getaway states:
Prospect Hill Plantation Inn
This award-winning 1723 manor with original 18th-century dependencies, which includes former slave quarters, sits only 15 miles from Charlottesville in an exquisite countryside setting. With beamed ceilings, working fireplaces, antique-and-quilt decorated rooms, whirlpool tubs, double Jacuzzis, and private balconies, guest accommodations include a cabin, cottage, or suite.You can enjoy all the high-end amenities you and your family deserve.
A trip to the National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C. is one you won’t soon forget. It’s the ultimate celebration of spring, the gift of the cherry blossom trees, and the enduring friendship between the people of Japan and the United States.
This year’s festival will run from March 20th through April 13th, 2014. There will be tons of daily events featuring diverse and creative programming. It will promote traditional and contemporary arts and culture, natural beauty and community spirit. Most of the events are free and open to the public.
Here are a couple of events you should know about…
Casa Laguna Inn & Spa in Laguna Beach is a famous seaside resort located in southern Orange County, California. With its incredible coastline and hills, Laguna has attracted those searching for an aesthetic that inspires, which is why so many painters, photographers, writers, and filmmakers contributed to making the area known as an artist’s colony, beginning way back in the early 1900s.
Always a Favorite Location
One of the best ways to shed your cares and stresses is to make a commitment to taking a good vacation where you can revitalize your spirit, soul, and body. At Select Registry, we cannot emphasize enough how important it is to spend time in an environment where you can clear your mind in order to renew your outlook and remove some of the tensions that accumulate from the day-to-day.
Taking Time to Take Care
One of our favorite bed & breakfasts in the United States is the Old Monterey Inn in Monterey, California, which we are happy name as one of our member inns. Situated in the heart of Monterey, the Inn is the apotheosis of elegant hospitality, offering a romantic and sophisticated getaway to guests looking for something a cut above the norm.
Comfort and Tranquility
It is always difficult for us at Select Registry to choose just a few examples to demonstrate how wonderful our bed & breakfast listings are. We hold them all to high standards to provide you an exceptional experience.
This is true for this edition of our recommended tranquil bed & breakfast destinations along Maine’s coastline. In the interest of brevity, we have placed just a few here on our short list for you to peruse, as they represent what you can find in one of the nation’s most coveted states for relaxing in an extraordinary setting.
Camden Maine Stay Inn