- Relive The Best Moments At The Baseball Hall Of Fame
- 10 Popular Things to Do in Sedona AZ
- Best Cities To See The Total Eclipse Of The Sun
- Outdoor Lovers: 4 Things To Do In West Virginia
- 8 Gazebos Perfect For Romantic Getaways
- Most Impressive Lighthouses In Florida
- Top 3 Reasons To Take A Colorado Vacation
- Shop, Dine & See: 3 Things To Do In Missouri
- Best Cities in North Carolina For Each Season
- 3 Luxurious Things To Do In Newport, RI
- 3 Things To Do In Wisconsin For Cheese Lovers
- 5 Oklahoma Parks Worth Wearing Bug Spray For
- 6 Things To Do In Tennessee For Nature Lovers
- 4 Beautiful Lighthouses in Michigan
- 5 Things To Do In Texas You Can’t Do Anywhere Else
- 4 of the Best Kid-Friendly Hotels in the US
- Best Lake Vacations in the US
- 9 Scenic Lighthouses in Maine
- Top 21 Places With Beautiful Flowers
- 4 Cities for Civil War History Buffs
- Best Pools To Escape To This Summer
- 11 Famous Places You’ve Seen on TV
- Most Beautiful Gardens in the US
- Best Places for Civil War History Buffs
- Best Historic Wedding Venues in the South
- How To Travel With Kids… or Without!
- 7 Historic Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Ways Travel Benefits Kids
- 3 PA Family Vacations for Loving and Learning
- Best Vacation for Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- Best Places to Stargaze in the US
- 6 Animals for the Traveling Animal Lover
- Valentine’s Day Do’s and Don’ts
- Easy Christmas Decor Tips
- Gift Experiences, Not Things
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Recently selected by TripAdvisor.com as one of the Top Ten Best Bed and Breakfasts and Inns in the US, the Berry Manor Inn in Rockland is a truly enchanting option for your Maine vacation. Elegance abounds at this lovely 1898 mansion, where Maine Coast charm meets Victorian refinement.
The Berry Manor Inn has been a center of grand and gracious hospitality for over a century, with truly romantic roots – the original owner built it as a wedding present for his new bride. Guests can revel in Maine’s spectacular beauty in any season, from the blossoming spring to summer’s sunny opulence, from fall’s colorful show to the brilliant white winter wonderland.
Select Registry inns are the best in the North America. This is what makes staying at a Select Registry inn more than just a vacation. It is an experience!
Because of the quality and commitment to excellence at every Select Registry inn, it should come as no surprise that many Select Registry inns were recently named as recipients of TripAdvisor’s 2013 Certificate of Excellence recognition.
According to a press release from TripAdvisor, “To qualify for the Certificate of Excellence, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor. Additional criteria include the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months.”
Fresh air, rolling hills, vistas that open up for miles… these are the things that make us feel free and easy. When combined with excellent hospitality and sensitivity to your absolute well-being, you have the perfect formula for a great vacation getaway. Here are just a few examples of what you can expect from a top bed & breakfast location in the lush countryside:
We love Kentucky. It is one of our favorite states here at Select Registry, especially in view of the beautiful bed & breakfasts you can find there. Harking back to more gracious times, one feels indelibly pampered in Kentucky, where hospitality and ease go hand in hand.
In celebration of the Bluegrass State, we decided to do a piece on some of the top bed & breakfast destinations with the best gourmet breakfasts. Here are our top three listings, all ready, willing, and able to give you the kind of luxurious and peaceful getaway you deserve:
Central Park Bed & Breakfast
All of the Inns listed at Select Registry hold the distinction of being exceptional locations. We are proud to represent each and every one of them and can say that we are fortunate to have such flawless listings to recommend to those of you who visit our site. Today we would like to feature a few of our current top inn choices in America for their impeccable hospitality. As some of the most sought after bed & breakfasts in the country, these are just a small sampling of what is to be expected when searching for the best in a vacation getaway.
Staying in a historic bed & breakfast is one of the most unique experiences you can have on a vacation getaway. There’s something about being encompassed by a particular period within a home that has a story to tell. It is also a sensation of being a part of another time, feeling what it must have been like to inhabit a world where time seemed to move more slowly, extending moments into a kind of timelessness.