- Los Padres National Forest Is One of the Best Places to Explore
- What You’ll See at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- How to Plan a Trip to the St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- Spend a Day at the Daytona International Speedway
- 3 Beautiful Places for Northern Michigan Getaways
- Some of the Best Places to Go Skiing Near Denver, Colorado
- 3 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in New Jersey
- How to Find the Best Shopping in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Your Guide to the Most Romantic Things To Do in Virginia
- Everything You Need to Know About Kittatinny Valley State Park
- Some of the Best Exhibits at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Why You Need to Visit the Mississippi Petrified Forest
- Select Registry and TripAdvisor Recognize 290 Select Properties
- A Dozen Hidden Travel Gems In Michigan
- The Top 3 Things To Do In Napa Valley If You Don’t Like Wine
- 5 of The Most Romantic Things to Do in Vermont
- Everything You Need To Know About The Chautauqua Institution
- 4 of the Most Beautiful Events at the Sonnenberg Gardens
- 3 Ways To Celebrate The Natchez Tricentennial
- Get Inspired at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Vote For Select Registry’s USA TODAY 10Best Nominees
- How to Explore The Beautiful Emlen Physick Estate
- Have a Day of Fun at The Jackson Zoo
- The Best National Parks in the USA to Celebrate 100 Years
- Everything You Need to Know About The Historic Rossetter House Museum
- 5 of The Best Romantic Things to Do in North Carolina
- The Mystic Aquarium: What You Need to Know
- Why You Need to See Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello
- 5 of the Most Unique Things to Do in Marshall, MI
- You Need to See these New Mexico Attractions
- How to Explore Grounds For Sculpture
- 9 of the Best Historic Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 of the Most Romantic Things to do in Georgia This Weekend
- 6 of the Best Things to Do in the Shenandoah Valley
- Why are the Ladew Topiary Gardens So Famous?
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Whether you are on a romantic rendezvous or a just looking for the special atmosphere of peace and quiet that only charming bed and breakfast inns can provide, look no further than the unique properties of Washington State offered by Select Registry. From the majestic views of the Olympic mountain range to the stunning sights of the Strait of Juan de Fuca, there are so many unique properties waiting to make your visit to the Pacific Northwest special and memorable.Experience the Grandeur of the Real-Life Downtown Abbey in Seattle.
The Oregon Coast and Wine Country are among America’s most beautiful and breathtaking spots to take a romantic getaway or hold a wedding. From the fresh waters, stunning sunsets and exquisite panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean to lush hillsides with charming wineries, Oregon is a perfect place to say “I do” or just spend time reconnecting with a special someone. Select Registry represents only the very best of the state’s bed and breakfast gems, and these are just a few.
Cocoon Yourselves in Luxury at The Whale Cove Inn
The Select Registry Mobile App is a great combination of our guidebook and our website.
Show Inns Nearby:
- Automatically locates the inns closest to you for those last minute reservations.
- Has options to show inns within 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 250, and 500 miles.
Find an Inn:
- Provides a search similar to the powerful inn search functionality on the Select Registry website.
- Filter by inn name, city, state, location type, price and amenities.
Discover Select Registry:
- Learn about the “Select Registry Inn Experience”
- See the events calendar
From the vast expanses of the prairies and plains, to the rugged river valleys of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers that meander the state’s borders, history lovers will be pleasantly surprised by the wealth of intriguing spots and notable places here in Missouri.
For discerning travelers who enjoy the bed and breakfast experience, Select Registry offers several premier properties that are a perfect vacation spot and base from which to explore the footprints and influence of foreign statesmen such as Winston Churchill and Napoleon, to the founding father Thomas Jefferson to intrepid explorers Lewis and Clark.
What better way to spend Mother’s Day weekend with my daughter Micah than at one of the Noble Inns Bed and Breakfasts in the King William District of San Antonio, Texas.
After a quick flight on Southwest Airlines, we arrived at the Oge House on Friday morning.
We were met by Megan MacDaniel, who showed us our accommodations: the lovely Castle Howard Suite on the first floor. Although the Oge House was built in 1839, the bathroom, especially the huge shower, was definitely 2013 style with 5 pulsing jets. I could have stayed in there for an hour!
Select Registry Inns Named Some of the Most Welcoming Bed and Breakfasts in Virginia
Virginia Living magazine recently released its second annual Best of Virginia 2013 issue. Seven Select Registry inns were recognized in the “Most Welcoming Bed and Breakfast” category. At least one Select Registry Inn was voted into the top three in each of the five regions: Central, Eastern, Northern, Shenandoah Valley, and Southwest. In the Shenandoah Valley region, the top three inns are all Select Registry properties.
Marathons across the country draw large crowds of both runners and spectators. But the best way to enjoy a marathon is not in a crowded hotel; it’s at a luxurious bed and breakfast or private inn. Whether you are fighting crowds of spectators to get a good view of the start and finish lines or running the race yourself, you want to prepare by getting a good night’s sleep on a quality mattress and bed linens. And after the race, you are going to want to relax and rejuvenate in a quiet, comfortable setting whether that be a Jacuzzi tub or on a porch overlooking a beautiful garden. Where can you find the perfect place to stay? Why Select Registry, of course.
Grapes are grown, stomped and aged in vineyards in all 50 states and Canada, with the highest concentration of vineyards in California, Washington, Oregon and New York. But, with so many vineyards in places you might not expect — like Vermont, Texas and Georgia — a tour or a tasting might be much closer than you expect on your next Select Registry stay.
Here’s a list of Select Registry inns that produce wine under their own labels and make a great stop on any wine tour in California, Oregon, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan.
Renewing your vows is one of the most beautiful ways to reinforce your commitment to love. When you take your partner in hand this way, you are reminding yourselves of the depth of your feelings, as well as the intimate meaning of your relationship.At Select Registry, we believe that choosing to get away from your normal routine in order to celebrate your bond is a way to show how much you cherish each other. For this reason we’ve made a special list of a few of our favorite romantic bed & breakfast venues, which we hope will inspire you as you make a plan to honor each other in a special way.