- Why You Need to Visit McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary
- 4 of the Best Restaurants near Santa Rosa, CA
- Some of the Best Tour Guides for Snorkeling in Key West
- How to Spend an Afternoon at the Baltimore National Aquarium
- 4 of the Best Annual Events at the Market Square in Pittsburgh
- The Most Interesting Exhibits at the Daytona Museum of Arts and Sciences
- The Best Places for Whale Watching in Northern California
- What Is the Pennsylvania National Fire Museum?
- Some of the Most Scenic Hikes in Washington State
- How to Spend an Afternoon at the Williamsburg Historic District
- 4 of the Best Features of Chimney Rock State Park
- Los Padres National Forest Is One of the Best Places to Explore
- What You’ll See at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- How to Plan a Trip to the St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- Spend a Day at the Daytona International Speedway
- 3 Beautiful Places for Northern Michigan Getaways
- Some of the Best Places to Go Skiing Near Denver, Colorado
- 3 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in New Jersey
- How to Find the Best Shopping in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Your Guide to the Most Romantic Things To Do in Virginia
- Everything You Need to Know About Kittatinny Valley State Park
- Some of the Best Exhibits at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Why You Need to Visit the Mississippi Petrified Forest
- Select Registry and TripAdvisor Recognize 290 Select Properties
- A Dozen Hidden Travel Gems In Michigan
- The Top 3 Things To Do In Napa Valley If You Don’t Like Wine
- 5 of The Most Romantic Things to Do in Vermont
- Everything You Need To Know About The Chautauqua Institution
- 4 of the Most Beautiful Events at the Sonnenberg Gardens
- 3 Ways To Celebrate The Natchez Tricentennial
- Get Inspired at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Vote For Select Registry’s USA TODAY 10Best Nominees
- How to Explore The Beautiful Emlen Physick Estate
- Have a Day of Fun at The Jackson Zoo
- The Best National Parks in the USA to Celebrate 100 Years
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Monthly Archives: May 2012
California has an abundance of natural beauty, and visitors from all over the world enjoy the beaches, mountains, vineyards and deserts that make up most of California. In every beautiful spot around the state, there is at least one, and usually several, luxury resort. A luxury resort should provide visitors five star comfort and amenities with quality service, a grand location and an unrivaled selection of activities.
Luxury resorts are often on the grounds of historical buildings and have large formal gardens and prime beachfront property. They offer golf courses, tennis courts, Jacuzzis and several swimming pools, including indoors and outdoors. They will also have an events calendar so visitors can plan their trip to coincide with a particular event or activity in the locality.
When you think of a Colorado bed and breakfast you immediately imagine cozy. You can see yourself nestled in a warm inn or guesthouse with all the necessary amenities right at your fingertips. The good news is that you don’t have to simply imagine the perfect Colorado Inn; you can experience it for yourself. Here’s a little teaser:
Old Town GuestHouse
Getting married is one of the most glorious occasions in a couple’s life. This new union is something that will stay in the minds and hearts of the bride and groom forever. After friends and family members leave the wedding and reception, the honeymoon soon begins. The honeymoon starts out the new life of love and dedication for the two lovebirds. The time the couple spends together on their honeymoon will set the standard for how the rest of their lives will play out. For that reason, it is extremely important for a new married couple to choose a location that sets a relaxed and happy scene.
A true escape from the everyday almost has to involve a few things like breathtaking views, a little pampering and lazy days filled with nothing in particular to be done. That is the lifestyle offered by the top Florida bed and breakfast inns. Staying in one of these charming properties is like taking a step back in time to a place where the pace of life was more relaxed. They are the kind of places where there is time to idle away the afternoon on a porch swing while balmy breezes blow in from the coast. These inns are designed specifically with the comfort of the guests in mind and they don’t just satisfy – they delight.
The world’s most stunning and dramatic coastlines wind along the aquamarine Pacific Ocean of California beaches. Escape to a cozy California beachside bed & breakfast for a truly dreamy stay. California has hundreds of miles of breathtaking beaches, both popular tourist spots and little known hidden coves.
With its rocky coastline and opportunities for exotic day excursions, California is a vacationer’s paradise. In one day, you can visit the mountains, the desert, the beach and lush forests. No matter which region of California you choose to visit, there are rich treasures to be found and joyful memories to make.
Travelers who are interested in saving money on vacation will be happy to find out they can save money on their accommodations without staying in budget motels. People who join the Golden Quill Loyalty Program offered by Select Registry can earn points when they stay at Select Registry bed and breakfasts or inns in North America. One point is earned per night. Twelve points can be redeemed for a certificate worth $100 that can be used at any Select Registry property.
Travelers can also save money with specials and packages at these inns and bed and breakfasts. Specials may include discounts for military personnel and discounts for firefighters. Guests can receive discounts for their birthdays and Valentine’s Day.
Going to work day in and day out can be exhausting, especially if you have a high-stress job. If you have a family waiting for you at home, sometimes the work is never done. However, everyone needs a break every now and then to avoid falling victim to the stresses of life. Even something as simple as a weekend getaway can serve as a stress reliever and help you make it through the next week.