- Some of the Best Things to Do in Sedona, AZ
- Everything You Need to Know About Forest Park in Oregon
- What Are the Best Things to Do at the Biltmore Estate?
- Why You Need to Visit McCarthy’s Wildlife Sanctuary
- 4 of the Best Restaurants near Santa Rosa, CA
- Some of the Best Tour Guides for Snorkeling in Key West
- How to Spend an Afternoon at the Baltimore National Aquarium
- 4 of the Best Annual Events at the Market Square in Pittsburgh
- The Most Interesting Exhibits at the Daytona Museum of Arts and Sciences
- The Best Places for Whale Watching in Northern California
- What Is the Pennsylvania National Fire Museum?
- Some of the Most Scenic Hikes in Washington State
- How to Spend an Afternoon at the Williamsburg Historic District
- 4 of the Best Features of Chimney Rock State Park
- Los Padres National Forest Is One of the Best Places to Explore
- What You’ll See at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- How to Plan a Trip to the St. Augustine Wild Reserve
- Spend a Day at the Daytona International Speedway
- 3 Beautiful Places for Northern Michigan Getaways
- Some of the Best Places to Go Skiing Near Denver, Colorado
- 3 of the Most Romantic Things to Do in New Jersey
- How to Find the Best Shopping in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Your Guide to the Most Romantic Things To Do in Virginia
- Everything You Need to Know About Kittatinny Valley State Park
- Some of the Best Exhibits at the Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum
- Why You Need to Visit the Mississippi Petrified Forest
- Select Registry and TripAdvisor Recognize 290 Select Properties
- A Dozen Hidden Travel Gems In Michigan
- The Top 3 Things To Do In Napa Valley If You Don’t Like Wine
- 5 of The Most Romantic Things to Do in Vermont
- Everything You Need To Know About The Chautauqua Institution
- 4 of the Most Beautiful Events at the Sonnenberg Gardens
- 3 Ways To Celebrate The Natchez Tricentennial
- Get Inspired at The Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Vote For Select Registry’s USA TODAY 10Best Nominees
- Bed and Breakfast
- British Columbia
- Festivals and Events
- Holiday Lodging
- National Parks
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Nova Scotia
- Rhode Island
- Road Trips
- Romantic Getaways
- South Carolina
- Things to Do
- Travel and Tourism
- Vacation of a Lifetime
- Vacation Tips
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Whether you are looking to seduce your new special someone with a dramatic gesture, or you love the idea of spicing things up with your long-term significant other, its time to think about a romantic getaway. Some people think about romantic getaways and shiveringly imagine heart-shaped beds and mirrored ceilings, but the truth of the matter is that the successful romantic getaway is the one that only the two of you could do together.
Bed and Breakfast By The Florida Sea
Port d’Hiver Bed and Breakfast Inn
Rise in the morning from a night’s sleep on soft linen in a comfortable hand carved four-poster bed to enjoy the fresh sea air from a private balcony. Have a luxurious breakfast served on fine china brought to your room, or start the day with the other guests in the dining room for a spectacular breakfast chosen from a generous menu of fresh fruit, choice of entrees, and fresh baked goods. Enjoy the finest hot coffee or tea while enjoying the spectacular ocean view.
A honeymoon is your reward after weeks and months of planning the most important day of your life, but if you have not decided where to spend your time with your new wife or husband there are plenty of places that you can go. You can be as active, or as relaxed as you want.
Key West …make it a Tropical Sea Side Honeymoon
The tropical islands offer peace and tranquility. You can stay on the island of Key West and spend lazy days on the beach. The island has some beautiful bed and breakfast inns that will cater to your every whim. You can stay in a private cottage set among the tropical rainforests, or choose something on the beach. If you want to participate in sporting activities, you can snorkel, swim with the dolphins or go para-sailing.
Travelers Can Win 300-Plus Free Nights At Leading B&Bs
Travelers can win a “vacation of a lifetime” with a new contest from Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America. The grand prize winner will be entitled to a free night stay at each of the nearly 350 inns and B&B’s in the Select Registry™ portfolio for a full year.
“It’s a dream vacation – an opportunity to explore exciting new places and visit family and friends, with complimentary accommodations at the most celebrated inns and bed and breakfasts throughout the U.S. and Canada,” says Will Carlson, executive director, Select Registry.